TX: GREEN ACRES
This is another ‘Recon’ OP, where each team has a command / reconnaissance unit that enters the field ahead of the Main Force. These units will set up their own defense based on their own strategies. During this time, they will attempt to gather intelligence on the enemy. These command units will then plan the operation for their team – it’s TanFor command vs. GreenFor command again!
Governments of TanFor and GreenFor militaries continue to fail at diplomacy. International governing bodies threaten to initiate peacekeeping missions. The fertile and mineral rich area between the lakes is claimed by both countries, and rumors of aggressive military occupation of the area are increasing.
- Establish strong defensive presence in anticipation of invasion.
- Conduct non-invasive, covert reconnaissance of enemy activity.
- Send forward command team to set up the FOB, communication, ahead of main force
- Use vehicular support when available to transport assets
- Maintain international ROE; avoid conflict at the DMZ
- Develop operational plan and brief main force; Main Force: stand by for briefing and orders
Administration & Logistics
- Standard medic rules and Standard Ammo limits
- Pre-Combat Checklist
- Field Map
- 1 vehicle per team, use depending on availability
- Dual 9am / 10am start times
- Green upper TOC / Tan lower TOC
- Camping $5 (if requested)
- Special Recon Game rules: consequences for breaking ROE, etc.; must stay within designated frequencies; etc.
Command and Signal
- Command: TBA
- Freq. TBA
Walk on players $35, please arrive by 10AM (no later).
For Q&A please check our FACEBOOK page.