* Failure to comply with any of these rules, including hot guns or missing minimum gear, can prevent you from participating in the game. READ THE RULES CAREFULLY!
- Minimum Engagement Distance - Rifles at 20ft. Pistol at 5 feet. Bang kills are a courtesy, but good center of mass pistol shots at close range are preferred. (Better to die honorably and correctly rather than wonder how that encounter would have really played out.)
- ALL GUNS MUST CHRONO BELOW 400 fps with .20g BIO BB – NO EXCEPTIONS AT ALL!
- ALL GUNS ARE CHRONOED immediately before entering the field. You cannot leave the game to switch weapons once we start!
- Dead Rags – MUST BE USED and VISIBLE or you will continue to be shot.
- Eye Protection – Must be worn at ALL TIMES once in the field or among players with loaded weapons.
- Physical Risk – responsibility falls on the players to drink water, eat food, get enough sleep, watch their step, and take care of themselves.
- Minimum Age – 18 YEARS OLD.
- MINIMUM GEAR REQUIREMENT – Red Rag, Watch, CORRECT UNIFORM, NO WINDING MAG, and BIO BBs
- Ammunition – MAXIMUM 4 Non-Winding magazine capacity. Target capacity is less than 400 rounds. SAW (M249, RPK, etc.) and GBBR has no limit. There is NO ‘spray and pray’ at LZ-5!
- Weapons – MUST be realistic and fitting for the environment and individual role. Rockets / mortars, grenades and other ordinance are subject to staff approval – and we LOVE them! Bring them to us BEFORE the briefing starts.
- Resupply – Players will not be able to have access to unlimited ammunition during the game, and may be subject to storing spares with command/staff and will need to request for official resupply.
- Timing – We do our best to make the games interesting. BE ON TIME AND KNOW THE OPORD. Often our games ‘run long’ and there are no breaks for lunch. If you eat, it’s in a combat environment with glasses on and security in place.
- Medics – We will use medics, specific rules are subject to the scenario. The field is 160 acres – you will appreciate our medic rules, so please learn them.
- Respawn – these rules are a VERY IMPORTANT part of the game. Failure to KNOW, UNDERSTAND AND COMPLY with these rules is CHEATING and you will be asked to leave and not welcome back.
* RESPAWN RULES are specific to each event. YOUR rules may be DIFFERENT than other players!! This is to balance teams or missions effectively.
- There may be role-players in the game as an element of the scenario – you do not have to role-play. We ask that you simply participate in the milsim environment accordingly.
- If you are dead, follow the dead / respawn rules correctly. Failure to do so is cheating or LAME or both, and you will probably receive more enemy fire if you can’t clue yourself up in a timely manner.
- If you are alive, behave as if you you are in a combat zone with a mission. Failure to do so makes you a liability to your team (and not really ready for milsim, basically) .
- Disrespectful behavior is not tolerated. Some guests may have differing ideas of what respect is – the rest of the players will weigh in and the landowner has the final value judgment.
*Hint – if you think it is okay to be a dick you will be asked to take a break or if your interpersonal perspective is warped enough, you will be asked to return to LZ-5 only after you have long sorted out your issues.
(Extremely rare these days, but back in the old Airsoft days, made for marvelous stories.)
- There may be scenario-specific rules regarding touching other players or confiscating their belongings. You will be briefed on this, and can opt out if you choose.
* This could include, for example, a hand on a shoulder to signify a ‘search’, leading another player by the arm or webbing when in custody or to move the wounded, or your taking your own magazines and emptying the BB’s into a bag- so we don’t have to ‘confiscate’ your AEG.